College Basketball NET Viewing Guide For Tuesday, February 25 st louis cardinals mlb jersey draft , 2020
Tables may not appear optimally on mobile devices.
Note: Before the breakdown by Quadrant, you’ll find a lineup broken down by telecast window. Within each window, I’ve listed games by tip time with the quadrants on the left.
Reminders of the different groupings are in the table below.
All NET rankings are from the NCAA’s website and reflect games played against D1 opposition only through Monday, Feb. 24, 2020. Records reflect all games played through the same date. All times are Eastern.
Tue., 02/25/2020 Early ET
Tue., 02/25/2020 Late ETmets black lindor jersey
Quad 1 For Both Teams (1/1: 1 Game)
Top 30 at Top 75
27. Iowa Hawkeyes (19-8, 10-6 Big Ten) at 13. Michigan State Spartans (18-9, 10-6), 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
Both sit on the five line of today’s bracket projection and are among five teams tied for second in the Big Ten, two games behind the Maryland Terrapins, who the Spartans visit on Saturday night.
Quad 2 For Host/Quad 1 For Visitor (2/1: 2 Game)
31–75 at Top 75
73. DePaul Blue Demons (14-13, 2-12 Big East) at 43. Xavier Musketeers (17-10, 6-8), 7 p.m. (CBSSN)
40. Alabama Crimson Tide (15 luka doncic jersey adult -12, 7-7 SEC) at 57. Mississippi State Bulldogs (17-10, 8-6), 9 p.m. (SECN)
Xavier has a tricky Georgetown/Providence road swing coming up, so a win over a DePaul team that just won for the first time in over a month on Saturday is required. Later, there’s a crucial bubble battle in Starkville, as Alabama, the first team out of today’s projection, visits Miss. State, the fifth. The Crimson Tide will be looking to complete a season sweep, having routed the Bulldogs by a 90-69 score on January 8th.
Quad 1 For Host/Quad 2 For Visitor (1/2: 3 Games)
Top 30 at 76–135 or Top 50 vs. 51–100
21. Kentucky Wildcats (22-5, 12-2 SEC) at 117. Texas A&M Aggies (14-12, 8-6), 7 p.m. (ESPN)
6. Duke Blue Devils (23-4, 13-3 ACC) at 109. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (11-15, 4-12), 7 p.m. (ACCN)
15. Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-9, 9-5 Big 12) vs. 55. Oklahoma Sooners (16-11, 6-8) (at Oklahoma City), 9 p.m. (ESPN2)
Kentucky will look to stay ahead of the pack in the SEC by stopping A&M’s three-game win streak, while Duke can tie the Florida State Seminoles for first the in the ACC by winning in Winston-Salem. In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma needs to snap its three-game skid to get back into the field. As for Texas Tech, its won six of its last eight to all but lockdown the third seed in the Big 12 Tournament and an NCAA at-large.
Quad 2 For Both Teams (2/2: 3 Games)
31–75 at 76–135
53. NC State Wolfpack (17-10, 8-8 ACC) at 96. North Carolina Tar Heels (10-17, 3-13), 9 p.m. (ESPN)
74. Clemson Tigers (14-12, 8-8) at 79. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (13-14, 7-9), 9 p.m. (ACCN)
61. Memphis Tigers (19-8, 8-6 AAC) at 86. SMU Mustangs (18-8, 8-6), 9 p.m. (CBSSN)
While NC State is barely in today’s projection, losing to UNC for a second time will knock them right back out. As for Clemson, the Tigers must extend their winning streak to four by winning in Atlanta before they get a huge opportunity when Florida State visits Littlejohn on Saturday. In the American, Memphis got itself back into the at-large picture by defeating the Houston Cougars at home on Saturday, but the Tigers will slide right back out if SMU completes a season sweep. The Mustangs have dropNBA Vintage Clothingped two in a row, both on the road.
Quad 3 For Host/Quad 1 For Visitor (3/1: 3 Games)
76–160 at Top 75
94. Ole Miss Rebels (13-14, 4-10 SEC) at 28. Auburn Tigers (23-4, 10-4), 7 p.m. (SECN)
100. Kansas State Wildcats (9-18, 2-12 Big 12) at 2. Baylor Bears (24-2, 13-1), 8 p.m. (ESPN+ ($))
105. Colorado State Rams (19-10, 10-6) at 5. San Diego State Aztecs (26-1, 15-1), 11 p.m. (CBSSN)
Auburn visits Kentucky on Saturday, but the Tigers will have to be wary of an Ole Miss team that took them to double OT on January 28th in Oxford. Baylor and San Diego State, meanwhile, will look to get back on track after Saturday losses. The Bears host a K-State team they defeated by six in Manhattan, while the Aztecs meet a Colorado State squad they routed in Fort Collins way back on December 4th.
Quad 1 For Host/Quad 3 For Visitor (1/3: 1 Game)
Top 30 at 136–240
4. Dayton Flyers (25-2, 14-0 A 10) at 166. George Mason Patriots (15-12, 4-10), 7 p.m. (Stadium/MASN/FS Ohio/Marquee)
Dayton travels to Fairfax in search of its 17th victory in succession.
Quad 2 For Host/Quad 3 For Visitor (2/3: 1 Game)
31–75 at 136–240
75. Akron Zips (21-6, 11-3 MAC) at 149. Bowling Green Falcons (20-7, 11-3), 7 p.m. (ESPN+ ($))
Tonight’s winner has the inside track at the No. 1 seed for the MAC Tournament in Cleveland. The Zips defeated the Falcons 74-59 back two weeks ago.
Quad 4 For Host/Quad 1 For Visitor (4/1: 1 Game)
161–353 at Top 75
280. San Jose State Spartans (7-21, 3-13 MW) at 38. Utah State Aggies (22-7, 11-5), 11 p.m. (ESPN2)
Utah State had the weekend off and saw its at-large position become stronger as a result. The Aggies will extend their winning streak to six with a completed sweep of SJSU.
Quad 4 For Host/Quad 2 For Visitor (4/2: 1 Game)
161–353 at 76–135
174. Tulane Green Wave (12-15, 4-11 AAC) at 81. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (18-9, 10-4), 9 p.m. (ESPNU)
The Golden Hurricane are still in the American title race, as they’re just a half game behind Houston and Cincinnati.
Enjoy this post? Follow Blogging the Bracket on Twitter and Like the site on Facebook.